The Government of India is providing a partial or a full certificate after taking the shot of corona virus to each vaccinate and you can use the Covid Vaccine Certificate when required at any event and that is why the certificate is being issued by GOI to each citizen. If you have been vaccinated against the corona virus and you want to download your certificate, then follow this post.
In this article, we have given detailed information on this topic to all of you, how to register online or offline to vaccinate the corona virus. Along with this, other necessary information related to vaccination is also provided. Protect the nation and your family by vaccinating yourself for covid19 and support the country in every step taken by the government.
Share this article to as many people as possible so that they can also know about this important information about Covid Vaccine Certificate Download via you and through this article and guys if you have any question or suggestion related to the article, then you can tell us in the comment box.
Covid Vaccine Certificate
If you have taken the dose of Covid Vaccine then you can have a Digital Vaccine Certificate which can be downloaded via www.cowin.gov.in and to get the Covid Vaccine Certificate, you have to follow some steps mentioned here. Many government and non-government offices have made vaccine certificate mandatory for their staff. In case of non-receipt of vaccine shot certificate, action is being taken to stop the salary.
Also, in the absence of Covid Vaccine Certificate, entry is not being given in many states and cities. The Covid 19 1st dose vaccine certificate has been made mandatory in almost all government departments across the nation and guys this certificate is also being demanded in important works like making Aadhar card, making corrections, going abroad, so it is important to take the vaccine now.
Corona Virus Vaccine Certificate Overview
|Certificate name||Covid Vaccine Certificate|
|Types of Corona Virus Vaccine Certificate||partial or full|
|Form of Covid 19 Vaccine shot Certificate||Digital Certificate|
|Official URL to download||cowin.gov.in|
Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Download
To prevent the corona epidemic, vaccination has been opened for the people of the India and it will be mandatory for people to register themselves online to get vaccinated, which has been started now. The most important thing for this is that people will not get the vaccine without registration so guys you will have to first register for the corona vaccine and book an appointment and for this you have to register by visiting Aarogya Setu App & UMANG App.
There are three ways to register as you can do self registration in advance on Cowin.gov.in and from there you can download Covid Vaccine Certificate. Apart from this, there is also an option to register on the spot. In the third option, the local authority will contact you for the vaccine. Central Government has announced free vaccines for all the citizens of the country and that’s why you will get it for free in government centers but you will have to pay the price if you get it in any private hospital.
Covid Vaccine 1st, 2nd Dose Certificate
As we all know that the corona epidemic in our country has become very dangerous in its second wave. In such a situation, the central government and the state governments are not lagging behind in providing all possible help. Some time ago, people 45 years of age or older were vaccinated.
Recently, the second wave has taken a formidable form, this time the people of all the became more at risk so we all should get the shot before the third wave and then we should download the Covid Vaccine Certificate of taking the shot.
- Cowin.gov.in Covid Vaccine Registration
- Covid Vaccine 1st Dose Registration
- Covid Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration
Covid Vaccine Certificate Download with the help of Umang App
- First of all, you have to install UMANG App on your phone and create your account in it.
- After opening the app you will see the section the respective option on the current page and you have to click on this option.
- Then you will see an option of Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download and you have to press on now to move ahead.
- Now here you have to enter your mobile number or you can also enter Aadhar card number.
- After this Covid Vaccine Certificate will popup in front of you and you can download it very easily.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download with the help of Cowin
- Initially browse the cowin website and click on Register/Sign in option, guys sign in using your registered mobile number and enter the OTP received via a text message.
- After receiving the first or second dose, the platform will show the Certificates option under your name and then press the cursor to grab the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate.
- Now get the print copy of the Covid Vaccine Certificate for the future use.
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download with the help of Aarogya Setu
- Guys just get the Arogya Setu app on your mobile and click on Cowin panel
- Now if you have got the Vaccine, then you will have given 14 digit Reference ID and you need to enter 14 digit Reference ID here and then you can download your Vaccination Certificate.
- Now use Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate as a shot proof and if any one ask you then show them this certificate, guys you can also get the hard copy of the Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate and then get few xerox of it and keep it with you.
F.A.Qs for Covid-19 Vaccine Shot Certificate
From where and via how anyone can download the Covid Vaccine Certificate?
A person can download his or her Covid-19 Vaccine Shot Certificate via multiple platforms like, cowin, Aarogya Setu App, Umang App and Digi-locker.
At what time we can download the Covid-19 Vaccine Shot Certificate?
You can download the corona vaccine certificate anytime after getting the vaccine shot via the given mobile apps.
How to get Covid-19 Vaccine Shot Certificate without Beneficiary ID or Reference Number?
To get the Covid Vaccine Certificate without Beneficiary ID or Reference Number, you can use Umang App or cowin service.