NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2021 & New Exam Date details check from this post. The postponement of the proposed UGC NET Exam 2021 from 2 to 17 May was being demanded by aspirants from across the country and Due to the 2nd Wave of Covid 19 Pandemic, NTA had postponed that examination.
The aspirants have been seeking to postpone the UGC NET December 2020 cycle to be held in May 2021 after the UGC NET conducting National Examination Agency postponed the other examinations in view of growing cases of Covid-19 infection. Meanwhile, due to the delay in NTA issuing NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2021 starting within two weeks, the aspirants are now expecting to postpone the examination.
As we all know that, contrary to the demand of the aspirants, the NTA has not released any updated examination schedule, regarding the postponement of the NET exam. Even though there is a lot of possibility of postponing the exam in various media reports, the aspirants should continue their preparation and keep visiting the exam portal from time to time for official updates.
NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2021
The UGC NET Examination is conducted by the NTA on behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC) for a total of 84 subjects to recruit Assistant Professors in Indian Universities and to determine the eligibility of aspirants for Junior Research Fellowships.At the same time, aspirants across the country who have registered for UGC NET May 2021 exam, are requesting postponement of the exam on social media platforms. You will get the UGC NET Exam Admit Card 2021 in coming days or you could get an update from NTA.
In this pandemic situation, there were speculations that National Eligibility Test (NET) may be postponed and UGC finally postponed the examination from May 2021. There will also be a challenge to the aspirants to reach the examination center and as now they can’t Download NTA UGC NET Admit Card as it is not published. The decision will be taken soon on the postponement of the NET and aspirants who have successfully applied for the NET should access the official website of NTA from time to time for the latest updates related to the NET.
- Black Widow Box Office Collection
- Cowin Covid Vaccine Registration
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy Apply Online
- NTA NEET Admit Card
- NTA JEE Main Admit Card
- SBI Clerk Prelims Result
NTA UGC National Eligibility Test 2021 Overview
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Test Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||Exam Postponed|
|Exam Type||National level|
|Paper Language||Hindi and English|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|NTA UGC NET Admit Card||Update Soon|
UGC NET (December 2020) May Exam Date 2021
The National Eligibility Test was scheduled for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17 May 2021 but now the examination date is postponed. After getting the NTA UGC NET Admit Card, the aspirants appearing in the examination will be able to know the date and time of the examination. This time this exam is being conducted for December 2020 and May 2021 only once so guys this is the NTA UGC NET Exam Date 2021 and now prepare according to that only.
Candidates giving NET exam this year have to follow the necessary covid 19 pandemic guidelines due to corona virus, so download the official information bulletin along with the NTA UGC NET Admit Card from the official URL and read it carefully.
NTA UGC NET 2021 Points to Remember
- The National Eligibility Test will be conducted in computer based mode only.
- The test will consist of two papers and both the papers will have multiple choice questions.
- After the examination, the NTA will issue the answer sheet for the question paper and candidates will also be able to register objections to the answer.
- Junior Research Fellowship will be valid for 3 years
- Aspirant should carry a printed copy of the NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2021, a passport size photo (uploaded on the online application form) and valid photo ID and other documents required in the exam.
- Admit card of The National Eligibility Test will be available on the official website and aspirants will be able to download it using the information asked.
- For the information of the candidates UGC NET 2021 syllabus is different for different subjects.
- UGC NET is held twice a year in June and in December but the December 2020 version of the UGC NET had to be postponed due to an outbreak of the Corona Virus (COVID-19) pandemic last year which will now be held in May.
Data On UGC NET 2021 Hall Ticket
- The venue of Test and the exam centre number.
- The subject chosen by the aspirant and its subject code.
- Name of the Candidate
- The aspirant’s father’s name
- Whether a person has a disability or not
- The aspirant’s address
- The NET aspirant’s registered email id
- Candidate’s application number
- The date of the examination is mentioned in the DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Detailed schedule and timings of the examination
UGC NET Exam 2021 Pattern
The UGC NET Exam Pattern is the same for all subjects. It consists of two papers where, Paper 1 consists of 50 Multiple Choice Queens (MCQ) and Paper 2 consists of 100 Multiple Choice Queens. There will be only three hours to complete the exam, there is no break in between. Each correct answer carries 2 marks and there is no negative marking in UGC NET 2021.
|Name of Paper||Total Questions||Marks allocated||Test duration|
|I (Teaching/Research Aptitude)||50 questions (all compulsory)||100||3 Hours|
|II (Subject Paper)||100 questions (all compulsory)||200|
How to Get NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website’s URL of National Testing Agency (NTA) and click on the link ‘Download Admit Card for UGC NET May 2021‘ present on the homepage.
- Enter ‘Application Number’, ‘Date of Birth’, and ‘Security Pin and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- NTA UGC NET Admit Card will be displayed on the screen and then download the hall ticket, verify the particulars mentioned and take a few printouts.
UGC NET 2021 Hall Ticket: FAQs
When is UGC National Eligibility Test 2021 exam?
UGC National Eligibility Test is scheduled on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17 May 2021 (Now Postponed).
Is the UGC NET (December 2020) Exam postpone?
As of now we do not have any information on UGC NET (December 2020) Exam postpone so watch this space for more updates.
What is the NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2021 status?
The admit card for the UGC NET May 2021 (December 2020) examination has not yet been released by the NTA. It is believed that if the examination is not postponed, then hall tickets can be issued this week. However, aspirants should keep visiting the examination portal, ugcnet.nta.nic.in from time to time for updates related to the admit card download.