Universal Travel Pass Registration Online, Process, Login etc complete details available in this post. The Maharashtra government has taken strict measures to contain the second wave of the sars covid19 which caused severe damage in the state. In this case, local trains in Mumbai, known as the Mumbai Lifeline, are temporarily closed to citizens and only open to employees related to essential services.
Although local trains are closed to the public, the crowd on local trains is increasing during peak hours. Therefore, it is now decided that the government’s permission is required to obtain passes or tickets, and passes, tickets or general travel passes can only be used under the QR code system. Currently, the Maharashtra government is preparing to implement a two-dimensional code system.
Universal Travel Pass Registration
Considering the safety of the citizens of Mumbai, no one is currently allowed to travel except for essential personnel as multiple people are travel with fake IDs and the huge number of people commuting the train with fake IDs is increasing and at the same time, the number of people is increasing.
To avoid this overcrowding, the Maharashtra state government has decided to implement a QR code access system, which can also be verified by a smartphone or a QR code reader as it is hoped that the QR code pass can help avoid traveling with fake ID cards.
But as of now it is not yet known when the pass with a QR code system will be implemented and to get an universal travel pass, the government of Maharashtra has developed an online facility and with this anyone who is eligible to travel locally can do Universal Travel Pass Registration via Official website.
Universal Travel Pass Mumbai 2021 Complete Details
Although local trains are closed to the public, the crowd on local trains is increasing during peak hours. Therefore, it has now been decided that the permission of the government of Maharashtra must be obtained to get the passes or tickets, and passes, tickets or general travel passes can only be used under the QR code system as the government is currently preparing to implement a QR code system.
With a universal travel pass or a QR code-based pass, you can take not only local trains, but also Mumbai Metro and Monorail. This pass will pay close attention to people who travel on local trains with fake cards or without tickets.If you will travel without a valid QR code, then you will be fined with an amount of rupees, and those with fake identities will be lodge to the RPF or GRP.
Eligibility Criteria to generate the UTP for Mumbai
- All the educational and medical department of Mumbai are eligible to get the Universal Travel Pass
- Only residents of Maharashtra will be eligible to get the Universal Travel Pass.
- If you are a minor then you will not be eligible to get the Universal Travel Pass.
|Covid Vaccine Registration||Upgrade to Windows 11|
|PUBG Mobile Redeem Code Today||Fortnite Redeem Codes|
|BGMI iOS Release Date||iPhone 13 Launch Date in India|
Required certificates to generate the UTP for Mumbai
- Identity proof certificate of the applier
- Aadhar card number of the applier
- To get UTP you will have to share the CRM
- The applier is working in any industry and their registration papers
- Registered mobile number of the applier
Universal Travel Pass Registration-Login Process for Mumbai Trains
- To to the Universal Travel Pass Registration or a QR code-based travel pass for train travel amid restrictions in Mumbai, there are a few things to keep in mind and guys do know that the only establishments can register for this pass on the website.
- Browse the dedicated URL epassmsdma.mahait.org and jump on Universal Travel Pass.
- Click on Universal Travel Pass Registration Your Establishment and the establishment will then have to share details like address, registration number, contact details/number of persons are eligible to get the UTP
- The application will be reviewed by the officials of the authority and after which the coordinator will be able to log in and enter the personal details of the employees.
- Then share the information like name, age, department, ID, mobile number, gender, designation and the applier will receive a text message as soon as the information is verified.
- The applier will now be able to log in using their mobile number and every applier will now have to upload their images and then download your Universal Travel Pass.
Universal Travel Pass Registration 2021 FAQs
Which authority is responsible for generating Universal Travel Pass or a QR code-based travel pass for train travel?
Disaster Management and Relief Fund Rehabilitation is responsible for generating Universal Travel Pass or a QR code-based travel pass for train travel?
What is the url to do Universal Travel Pass Registration and Login Process?
epassmsdma.mahait.org is the dedicated URL to make the Registration for Universal Travel Pass.
Do any 1 can apply for Universal Travel Pass Mumbai 2021?
Only establishment can apply for Universal Travel Pass Mumbai 2021 as of now.